I know, strange name but I didn't come up with it.
Qbesq is a website where you can make really col drawings like the one on the right. (I don't know if many of you will be able to see the drawing.) I made this using on the website. It allows you to make symetrical designs. You get to choose how thick your lines will be made and how many line there will be. You can make very presise images with thin lines or blotchy abstract images with thick lines.
This is a very cool website and I suggest you check it out and http://www.qbesq.com/.
3 comments:
I couldn't see any pictures that you drew! Bummer!
THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! i USED A BLACK BACKGROUND WITH BRIGHT GREEN LINE COLOUR- SUPER!
I know - for some reason you can't see the picture. It was very cool though. It looked .like a carpet.
I know - the game is addicting!!!!
Post a Comment