Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Blogs

I have a couple new blogs for everyone to enjoy.
This time they are not written by other people but by me and my friends.
My friend Becca started a blog called The Circle of Music which recommends different songs and artists for people to listen to and enjoy. I will write on it sometimes too.
Becca and me have started a blog called Viewpoint '96 that talks about topics like politics and the environment but from a younger point of view than is usually expressed. We are looking for other kids who are interested to write for it too.
I hope you enjoy!
I also made a googlepages site for ZeitCasts. Here is the url for the home page: http://zeitcasts.googlepages.com/zeitcasthome
On the site you can listen to past episodes and see al the artists who have let me use their music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok that is a great way to spread your opinions around the net