First of all, I am very, very sorry for not posting in more than 2 weeks. I was just very tired after all those posts about the election. And of course, I was very busy with school, swim meets and other stuff.
But what I'm going to talk about now, is tomorrow. Tomorrow is another very important election. For all of you people who don't know (how could you not), the US election is tomorrow. Of course, that is the political race between Democrat Barack Obama and Republican John McCain. Last time when George W Bush won by 51% over Democrat John Kerry. When George Bush won that election, people just went crazy. How could George W Bush win again?!
I'm hoping after this election there wont be another website like this: http://www.sorryeverybody.com. Yes, after the last election, many Americans were so ashamed that George W Bush had won that they felt they needed to apologize to the rest of the world for what they had done, or rather what the people who voted Republican had done.
Now for this election, there is another big political race. For this one, many people are saying that it will be a landslide victory for Barack Obama, but could that really happen. Well, I can't vote, and I'm not an American anyways, but if there are any Americans who can vote who read this blog, please vote for Barack Obama and the Democrats tomorrow.
And if you need anymore reason to, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY. (It is also posted on the right hand side).
So, just like the Canadian election, I will be blogging about the election tomorrow. Definitely not as much because A. it's hard for me to get the results over the computer and B. I don't know a lot about American politics.
But still vote and tune in.
No comments:
Post a Comment