According to the poll that just ended I have pretty left wing readers. Here are the results:
What Political Party do you Want (Not Think) To Win the Next Election?
Conservative - 1 person with 7%
Liberal - 5 people with 35%
Bloc Quebecois - 0 people with 0%
NDP - 7 people with 50%
Other - 1 person with 7%
So according to that half of my readers are left wing. That's nice to see.
I will put up a new poll as soon as possible.
1 comment:
Isaac,
We;ll I am not surprised that you have more left leaning viewers are you Isaac?? I mean there are other blogs for the right to centre group to view.As you link up with more lefties ( which I bet you will), I would love the links so I can support them too.
lots of love dearie,
OMA xxoo
Post a Comment