Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Time to Start Crying

Yes, I just got home from my swim practice and looked at the sad results. It looks like another Conservative minority, but a bigger minority. That unfortunately is my blogs prediction: a bigger Conservative minority.
Here are all the things to smile about:
1. All of NFLD is Conservative free.
2. uhhhh....
3. ummm....
Yes, unfortunately, there is not that much to smile about so far.
Here are all the things to cry about:
1. The Conservatives have gained many seats in Ontario.
2. Elizabeth May lost.
3. The Liberals so far hae lost 26 seats.
Sorry but that's all I have so far.
I will be live blogging more soon, now I just need to collect more information...

3 comments:

Heidi said...

on a lighter note - how was swim practice? :-)

Kirsten said...

I'm still hopeful - Linda can still pull it off! Right?

Anonymous said...

Linda is currently 400 votes ahead. I think Isaac and Rebecca are going to be VERY TIRED tomorrow but we're all too excited to go to bed.