Thursday, August 06, 2009

Kathleen Edwards Mainstage Thursday Night

Kathleen Edward's main stage performance at this years folk festival just finished. Still coming tonight is Steve Earle and Boz Scaggs.

I took some pictures of the performance, but I will put a full update and article about Thursday night's main stage performance tomorrow.



The stage and festival goers, we were not that far from the front!She was great as she played many songs from her latest CD, Asking for Flowers.



A close-up of Kathleen rocking the stage. Her personality really shines in her live performances, as well as in her lyrics.



The whole band performing. Though she is listen as "Kathleen Edwards", a band performed with her. Together with the band it was an excellent show!

So stay tuned for more updates tonight, and a full article about today's performances tomorrow morning.

Also, if you're at the festival and like Kathleen Edward's performance tonight, she is playing a working shop with Neko Case tomorrow (friday) on Stage 6 at 7:30 PM.

For those of you at the festival, I hope you're enjoying it so far, and I'll see you on the hill!

No comments: