The results are mostly the same. So far the leading parties in the ridings are:
PC-70
Liberal-10
NDP-2
WildRoseA-1
Yes-depressing. I don't really think it will change in the last few hours but I'm still at least a bit hopeful. Hopefully the NDP will get a few more seats and maybe the Liberal a few more seats but there's no doubt about it - The World of Isaac is now projecting: The 11th Conservative majority government in a row.
So that's all for now. I'm going to bed very depressed. And scared for the future that will be coming for Albertans.
Good night.
2 comments:
I hear that Winnipeg is a lovely place this time of year...(that would be election time, not winter time)
Hi Isaac,
we read your article again about your disgust with the election in Alberta. I guess Alberta is not ready yet for a real sharing of wealth. maybe Manitoba is a better place? :-)
Do you think someone would like my choice of music for the disc swap? :-)
I love your blog and read it all the time, although I don't always comment.
Love,
Opa
Post a Comment