Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ZeitCast Edition #1

Well, I'm guessing that you're all wondering where I've been the past two weeks. I have a very good reason for not writing anything on my blog. It's this:
I have been trying out podcasting.
I think that podcasting is a much better was to portray my ideas so I started to make the first edition of a podcast for this blog. My podcast is called "ZeitCast" and if you listen to the podcast you'll know why.
I've also called this series of podcasts "Your Almost Weekly Podcast" because, I'm sorry, I just can't do a podcast every week.
Well, now that you know the reason start listening to it.
There's just one things, I was only able to publish 10MB at a time so the podcast is split into two sections. So once you've finished the first section, come back here and listen to the second section.
ZeitCast "Your Almost Weekly Podcast" Edition #1 Part 1
ZeitCast "Your Almost Weekly Podcast" Edition #1 Part 2 Note: There is a big space of silence right in the middle of the podcast. I should have these kinks sorted out after a few weeks.

Permission to use their music was personally granted to me by Geoff Berner, Owen Pallett of Final Fantasy and Wintersleep.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I enjoyed your podcast! I thought you had a good mix of music & commentary. Was it easy to get the music permissions? Are you thinking of having guest speakers too, like you did with writers on Die Zeitung? I'd love to also hear you & your friends talk about these issues as a group -- to hear you guys debate or discuss issues. How cool you did this.

Heidi said...

hey, I left a comment the other day...wonder where it went. I think all I said was that it was a great podcast and well done on your first edition.