Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ZeitCast #2

I've just finished the Earth Day edition of ZeitCast!
As it was my Earth Day edition I talked about the Earth Day festivities where I interviewed Linda Duncan. I also talked about a new organization called "Eco-Air."
Sorry, I forgot to put it on the podcast but here are the links to learn more about Linda Duncan and "Eco-Air."
Once again I had to split the podcast into two parts:
ZeitCast Earth Day Edition Part 1
ZeitCast Earth Day Edition Part 2
Public permission to use music granted by Chumbawamba and Malajube. (Malajube from 3hive.com)
Personal permission to use music granted by Geoff Berner.
For a sneak peak into next weeks edition I will be talking about the fine art of Voodoo and about "Music Monday."

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Another great podcast! And once again, impeccable musical choices. Thanks for playing the Malajube - I haven't listened to them in a while and I forgot how fabulous they are. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Isaac. Eco-Air has been invited to speak to the Edmonton Catholic School District. Could you attend? They would like to hear why children of Edmonton would like to see and end to idling.
Call me or Email Rocky