Hello there!
I know I haven't posted anything in a very long time but it's for a good reason! I have been working on ZeitCast #3! So here it is - and I think that this ones my best yet!
Jack Layton - if you are listening to this - I hope you like it!
I'd like to thank all of my classmates who I interviewed in this edition of my podcast.
ZeitCast "Your almost Weekly Podcast" for May 1st Part 1
ZeitCast "Your almost Weekly Podcast" for May 1st Part 2
Personal permission to use music granted by John from Five for Fighting
and Public permission to use music granted by John. K. Samson (3hive.com)
Next week on ZeitCast I will be talking about the all-Canada Music Monday!
1 comment:
hi. this comment has nothing to do with the post it supposedly refers to. i just wanted to know where i could get a copy of your newspaper? i write and publish a zine myself.
-lizzy derksen
Post a Comment