Yesterday I was going to my swim practice in the morning and I noticed something kind of surprising. As we were going across the Mill Creek Bridge and driving down Wayne Gretzky Drive I saw hundreds of newspapers strewn across the roads and on the boulevards beside the roads. It was so weird, how there were tons of newspapers on many bridges and all across Gretzky Drive. Is this a coincidence? - or what? I don't know. I hope that many people email the Edmonton Journal though and tell them about what happened. Maybe one of the Edmonton Journal delivery vans accidentally dropped a bunch of newspapers across the road? Or - was it someone who did on purpose - to make a statement about something.
Interesting...
Another thing I noticed two nights ago. There was this one person sitting in their big SUV outside my house. Another thing - they were idling. And they sat there for like 1 whole hour! About a week ago I said that I joined a group called "Eco-Air." Their whole thing is that they want to pass a bylaw to stop unnecessary in Edmonton. Well, I really wanted to go up to the people in their car and ask them to stop idling. But you know - it's really hard. It's so hard to go up to a stranger and ask them something serious. So please - if you're reading this - just don't idle so you wont make any kid squirm inside their houses. Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment