Thursday, May 22, 2008

ZeitCast #5

After 2 weeks of no full podcasts, here - finally is a full, two part ZeitCast episode:

ZeitCast Your Almost Weekly Podcast for May 22 Part 1

ZeitCast Your Almost Weekly Podcast for May 22 Part 2

Personal Permission to use their music was given to me by Dala and Okkervil River.
At the end of Part 1 I forgot to do the part saying to listen to part 2 - but there still is a part 2! So when you finish part 1 come back and listen to part 2.
Also, please be patient when loading the podcast. It may take up to five minutes to load.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

hey - thanks for another great podcast!

hannelore said...

Hey Isaac- I am always about 2 weeks behind in your podcasts and posts...BUT I must tell you how much I enjoyed this latest one. I recently went to a small town east of Winnipeg and spent a lot of time brainstorming there, ways to live communally on a plot of land (with waterfront) for when the time comes that the oil dries up or is too expensive to get to us! I always enjoy discussing ways to plan for the future. So thanks for the great podcast- You've been warned!