Many times since the last federal election Dion and his Liberals have had many chances to "overthrow" Harper and his Conservatives but as I'm sure that many of you have noticed, they haven't used those chances. Many people are probably waiting until they finally come out and fight against them and possibly even trigger another election. But after every bill in which they support the Conservatives they say later that they just aren't ready. Well, when will you be ready Dion? We are all waiting.
One of those chances came today with the immigration bill, a bill which I'm sure the Liberals couldn't have supported, was passed. Instead of the Liberals coming and voting against it, trying to trigger another election, they just didn't come at all. I guess they just couldn't face the embarrassment of them coming and then voting for it so they choose the only other way out of it.
But seriously Dion, when will you be ready? We all hope it's soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment