Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Special Release!!!

Owen Pallett from the Toronto band Final Fantasy is putting out some new songs, except he wants his songs to be exclusive to different blogs. He's asked me to post some of those songs onto this blog!

Here is the song, The Butcher by Final Fantasy (it may take a couple minutes, but it's worth it!!!):

http://isaac.wurmann.googlepages.com/03_The_Butcher.mp3

You will also be able to listen to the song FOREVER if you click the link on the right hand side of this page.

If you like this song and you want to check out other songs by Final Fantasy, go to: http://www.finalfantasyeternal.com/

2 comments:

Heidi said...

This is awesome!! As is the song. I think it's a great way for Final Fantasy to spread their new music about - and I'm so excited that Owen thought about your blog Isaac. How cool is that.

I liked the song - when is the new cd supposed to be released? Do you know?

Isaac said...

I think that 1 EP is coming out Sept. 30 and the other one is coming out sometime in August.