Wednesday, September 17, 2008

OK OK, I Know, Finally


As the title says: OK OK, I Know, Finally.
Here is the long awaited first one of the last 2 interviews that I had at the Edmonton Folk Festival.
My first interview, and my most exciting interview, yet I wouldn't say my best, is my interview with Michael Franti. I said it was my most exciting interview because I had only 10 minutes notice that I would have an interview with Michael Franti to actually come up with some decent questions. Another thing that made this interview really exciting, was that it was an exclusive interview. Yes, EXCLUSIVE!!!!! Only me and Jian Gomeshi from Q on CBC were able to interview Michael Franti. I say that this isn't my best interview because my interviewee for some reason didn't seem that interested in the interview and wasn't as engaged. But I can't complain, I did get an exclusive interview after all!
So, here it is, the full interview with Michael Franti, no edits:
http://isaac.wurmann.googlepages.com/MichaelFrantiInterviewFINAL.mp3

No comments: