Friday, April 10, 2009

Operation Disk Drop

Hello all!
I know it's been a while since I last posted, but I have been quite busy.
I'm just posting to talk about the Operation Disk Drop. This is the same one that I talked about last year, when I dropped a disk off in Edmonton. But today, I dropped another CD off in Winnipeg (I am there for Easter), at the Forks on the 4th or 5th floor of the big tower, leaning against the window. If you found that CD, please comment to let me know that you got CD, and if you like it.
Tis disk that I dropped off in Winnipeg today is actually the start of a project I'm doing to try and drop CDs off in every city that I visit.
I will post some more about this new project and the Operation Disk Drop, including cities I will soon be dropping off CDs in.
To learn more about Operation Disk Drop, go to the Hours website.

No comments: