Here are the tracks that I put on the CD:
1. Cruel - Calexico
2. When These Mountains Were the Seashore - Hawksley Workman
3. Left and Leaving - the Weakerthans
4. Grapevine Fires - Death Cab for Cutie
5. Brainy - the National
5. Black - Okkervil River
6. Nine in the Afternoon - Panic at the Disco
7. Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa - Vampire Weekend
8. Record Body Count - Rheostatics
9. Sleeping Sickness - City and Colour
10. Archaeologists - Wintersleep
11. Just - Radiohead
12. Broken One - Luke Doucet
13. Someday - Brett Dennen
I know that some of the tracks on this CD are the same that were on the Winnipeg CD, but I had to make this whole CD while on the road through BC and Alberta.
So, I hope that whoever got this CD likes it, and if you are the one who got it, please comment on this post to let me know.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment