Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Die Zeitung!

Hello everyone, good news!

There will be a new Die Zeitung this year, as I have worked out a plan with my school to write my issues of Die Zeitung as part of school work.

For those of you who haven't been reading my blog, or haven't known me very long, Die Zeitung is a newspaper that I have been doing since 2005. I write mostly about the stuff on my blog, but I am personally a lot more proud of my newspaper when they come out. Also, on many of my newspaper there are special interviews or reviews. I wrote 4 issues in 2005, 1 in 2006, and 4 in 2007. I have been very busy over the past two years so I have been too busy to write any, but I am very excited now that I have made an agreement with my school so that I can fit newspaper writing into my very busy life.

I will be definitely be sending out an issue at the end of June, and I will most likely also being sending out issues at the end of August, October, and December. These four issues that I will trying to do will make up the 2009 Editions of Die Zeitung. I haven't decided the price to order all four of them, but I am thinking that it will be around $20 for all four issues.

If you would like to subscribe to all issues or just one of the 2009 issues of Die Zeitung, please email me at isaac.wurmann@gmail.com and letting me know if you would like me to mail you a paper copy, or email you a "green" copy.

Also, to anyone who is just new to Die Zeitung, and has never seen any of my newspapers before, you can email me and I will try to get a back copy of Die Zeitung to you ASAP.

The money that I make from these newspapers will go to a school trip to France that I have in grade 9 or fundraising and awareness campaigns that I will do in the future.

Please subscribe!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Count me in! I'll get a subscription - and would be happy with an e-mail version please.

hannelore said...

yo- me too!

Jada said...

we will also be geting one please and thank you. Emali version please.

Anonymous said...

Support FREE exchange of carbon offsets! Say no to cap and trade!

http://www.carbontwin.com/