My family just got a Nintendo Wii for Christmas and I gotta say, it's pretty cool. The Nintendo Wii is a game system where our movements of your arm actually make your character move in the same way. That's kind of what it does. For instance, the game that comes with the Wii already is Wii sports. In it there are games such as Tennis, Bowling and Golf. In Tennis, if you swing your arm at the right time it will hit the tennis ball at the same time.
But now, there have been many reports of Wii injuries. I've got a couple Wii injuries I guess, but mostly just muscle sorness from play Tennis too many times. Many people though have accidentally let go of the Wii Remote and hit someone, one person even let go of the remote and it hit an overhead light ficture and the glass cut their hand. Nintendo did recall the gameing system at first when many people were accidentally letting go of the remote and smashing through their television screens. They then put handstraps on them to keep thme around your wrist but even after that they are still being thrown around the room! Apparently this is such a problem that there are many websites about Wii injuries. Just Google Wii injuries and you're sure to find at least a page full of Wii injuries.
I think this is kind of crazy. All that I can really say though is if you have a Wii, be careful!
1 comment:
Be careful out there! Somebody could lose an eye!
Post a Comment