Friday, October 26, 2007

SNOW!!

Ok, that might have been a bit of a strong reaction but it's not a lie! We got about a millimetre of that fluffy white stuff this morning. I woke up got dressed and my mom sayed guess what. Right away I asked did it snow? I know it had to be coming for days now. But I think we got it quite late compared to other years. I just hope that the rest of the snow will hold off until Halloween.

It wasn't just over night too. As I walked to school alot of it was floating down in a curtain so that everything was white. Oh, and it was cold! I think it was just Monday that you didn't need a sweater to go outside! I even had a short sleeve shirt on last week for recess! It's crazy I say.

SNOW!!

Ok, that's once again an exaggeration. Like they say if you don't like the weather in Alberta just wait twenty minutes.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oooohweee - looks like you guys win the prize for first snow! :-) Well done, well done.

We had a lovely, sunny day...perhaps the snow is just around the corner though.

Dana and I are off to the West end to see Eliott Brood! :-) Yahoo!

Cheryl Alena Kinzel said...

Congratulations! How exciting, snow...yay, I wish we had snow...Ok, I am kidding. Glad its you guys and not us.
:) Cheryl
p.s. Thanks for another great edition of your paper Isaac. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Isaac said...

You got to my blog! Who told you the address?
Ya, we were the first ones. Aunty Heidi already let me know.
Do you know what's wierd. Golden's been in the Edmonton Journal alot lately! It talked about how the dentist went to India for hip surgery. It also talked about the plain crash in the blaeberry.
Wierd.
I'm going to go post something about my new newspaper!

Cheryl Alena Kinzel said...

You told me the address. In fact, you emailed it to me. How was trick or treating? Lots of candy? If you don't like the chocolate you can just send it all to me, I don't mind eating it for you.
:)