Thursday, December 13, 2007

"A Killer Blog"

Now which blog are you talking about? It could be the blog of some famous celebrity, or a newspaper columnist but one person thinks that my blog falls under that category. On the blog Scale Down Windsor, one of the three writers on the blog wrote a post about my blog. He had first heard of me from the Windsor Star, I guess the article just keeps spreading! He even called my blog "a killer blog." His blog seems pretty "killer" too!

One of the latest posts on the blog talked about The Shock Doctrine by Naomi Klein. Here's a link to his blog www.scaledownwindsor.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Isaac, I see you were reading my fathers blog, "scale down windsor". Well, since you have some experince with this whole blog thing, maby you could help me. I started my own blog today called Ollies Book Blog about... books, and I could use a few tips. Could you post a few on mine please? I could use the help.

Thnx, Olivia.