Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Suprising Votes

First of all, I know, I know, I haven't written here for a long time. I've been very busy. My poll about what people do to make their lifestyles more environmentally friendly closed a long time ago and now I need to report on it. The votes are as follows:

What do people do at home to make their lifestyles more environmentally friendly?
Recycle: 31 people with 96%
Compost: 18 people with 56%
Florescent Light bulbs: 26 people with 81%
Environmentally Friendly Power Sources: 14 people with 43%
Hybrid Car: 4 people with 12%

I'm quite surprised at how many people use environmentally friendly power sources. I expected their to be only about five. I'm also surprised that so many people use florescent light bulbs. This is very good. Even though only 4 people have a hybrid car. I didn't expect there to be a lot.

I will be putting another poll on the side soon.

No comments: