Monday, December 03, 2007

Ridin' the Pineapple Express

The pineapple express could be a very large freight train that carries pineapples that goes from one place to the next without stopping. Or it could be a passenger train that you'd have to pay with a pineapple for addmisions that went from one place to the next without stopping. But it's neither of those. The pineapple express that I'm talking aobut is a type of weather system. The name is called pineapple express becasue it's a weather system that is carried from places like Hawaii where they grow pineapples. The weather that is in the pineapple express is very warm weather but has lots of rain. The pineapple express came through Vancouver today and we got tons of rain! Right now it's 13 degrees outside and still raining!

I took Wilma for a walk today and we got soaked. It wasn't raining at first but when it started raining Wilma wanted to go right back! But of course I made her walk another 10 minutes!

So obviously we have no snow anymore. Between the rain and the warmth the only thing left of my grand snow chair is a measly island of snow amid bright green grass. Yes - it's still green! I bet in Edmonton it's still brown. I also heard that Edmonton got snow today and it was cold. Lucky BCians!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loose your life, and destroy yourself, Do bad things, and regret them or not.

I watched you on the news, you need to save the world, but you need to destroy yourself first.

It's the only way you will know that the terribly beautiful still exists.

Read more comics than Maps, there are amazing writers out there that write for comics. Think Watchmen, or the Sandman.

Realize that Fiction is far more important to mankind than facts.

in the end nobody cares about facts, the fiction is all they care about now. Make yourself a myth, become a legend.

Change the fucking world.

Kirsten said...

Isaac - I have enabled the moderated comment feature on your blog. This means that anonymous people can't leave messages like the one above without you seeing it first and approving it.

Love, Mom

Sharon said...

Hi Isaac, I just assumed that you sort of liked the comment left by anonynmous.
Anyway I really am enjoying all this fame of yours --how about you???JUst imagine --a star at age 11!!! well at least your OMA feels that is cool!!!

Anonymous said...

I saw you on the news too. You were great! Stay curious and remain committed. Keep up the writing and remember as soon as you put yourself out there, there will always be people who want to criticize. Ignore the critics and enjoy the compliments! Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Isaac,
I like your blog ! U are a great writer:) I thought that the pineapple express would be about a train full of pineapples!
From Sophia
( you know,from Toronto)

P.S
I went to the Free Rice web site and donated about 350 grains of rice. It was fun.