Saturday, December 01, 2007

Snow - In Coquitlam?

For the past two days in Coquitlam it's been snow, snow and more snow. What more amazing is that this aprt of BC hardly ever gets any snow. I talked to our neighbour and he said that there hasn't been this much snow since he moved here three years ago. Big, fluffy flakes of the snow pounded down. I have never seen such big snow flakes.

The first day it snowed - December first there was still a lot but only a couple inches. Right away in the morning we went in to the hot tub. Fun, fun, fun! We went on wintry walks through the forest right outside our door. Today ever MORE snow came over night and it's still coming! There is now almost a foot of snow! We tried to shovel our driveway and sidewalk but the snow was coming too fast. But more snow means more fun. We first made a gigantic snow ball which was big than me if I were to crouch in to a ball. I then carved it into a snow chair! Brrrrrrrrrrr. It was cold. And cold calls for... hot chocolate! Now we are just hanging around the house watching the snow fall down. Right now we are getting ready to set up the Christmas tree. I know you might be thinking - set up the Christmas tree? It's only December. But I really wanted to set up the Christmas tree while I was here so we are!

All in all a very fun weekend! Stay tuned for pictures of my snowy weekend! I gotta go set up the tree now!

No comments: